Ad-Center complies with the U.S.-EU Safe Harbor Framework and the U.S.-Swiss Safe Harbor Framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal information from European Union member countries and Switzerland. Ad-Center has certified that it adheres to the Safe Harbor Privacy Principles of notice, choice, onward transfer, security, data integrity, access, and enforcement.
Ad-Center in it's best efforts complies with the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal information from European Union member countries. Please click here for more information regarding Ad-Center's EU Privacy GDPR readiness program.
Information Collection & Use
1. Web Form Information
2. Website Usage Information
3. How We Use Information Collected
We may use information in the following ways:
- To perform the actions for which you specifically provided the information (for example, enabling us to process, validate, and verify your account and/or payouts accrued).
- To register you as an affiliate and establish an account for you.
- To send you email notifications about our new or existing ad-center products and services, special marketing promotions, or to otherwise contact you.
- To enhance existing features or develop new feature products and services.
- To provide advertisers and other third parties with aggregate information about our user base and usage patterns.
- To allow us to personalize the content and advertising that you and others see based on personal characteristics or preferences.
5. Updating Personally Identifiable Information
6. Agents/Service Providers
We define a cookie as any string of data that is automatically stored on your computer upon access to our online services. Ad-Center employs cookies to assign temporary identification numbers to machines that access our web servers. This information enables us to deliver faster service to our subscribers, prevent Denial of Service attacks on our systems, detect and prevent fraudulent transactions, and assist with awarding proper sales credit to our partners. All Ad-Center cookies are 1) of limited duration, 2) less than 5KB in length, 3) only visible to ad-center web servers, and 4) devoid of any personally identifiable information.
9. Links to Other Sites