Looking for an instant answer to a question?
How do I Signup?
To become an affiliate or merchant, please visit our signup page. New applications are instantly approved so that you can start promoting immediately. Your instant access will be limited until a dedicated affiliate manager reviews your application.
I signed up, but never received my notification email
If you did not receive the notification email, it may be because your email account is blocking our messages. If you do not find our message in a spam filter, please contact us.
How long does it take to be accepted?
Instantly! We provide instant access to new accounts with limited restrictions until a dedicated affiliate manager can review your application. Ad.Center reserves the right to refuse applications at its discretion.
I signed up - now what do I do?
Choose a desired program to promote and start making money with commissions up to 75% per sale.
Do you accept email marketing campaigns?
Yes, however we have do not tolerate spamming.
I don't have a website yet. Can I still apply to the affiliate program?
Yes, in addition to webmasters we also work with other online marketers. We can help put together the content you need to assemble your website or help plan your advertising strategy.
When I earn a commission, how soon will it be reflected in my account?
Your reports are updated every 5-10 minutes from the database.
When do I get paid?
Payments will be made on a bi-weekly schedule: from the 1st to the 15th of each month and from the 16th to the end of each month. Payments are sent within 5 business days at the end of the next Payment Period. All payments will be made in US Dollars.
Where can I see how much I've earned?
You will be able to access a reporting interface to check your current and past payments at any time.
Is there a minimum I have to earn before I can get paid?
Payments are sent if minimum payout is reached. If not reached, the monies are carried over until minimum payout is reached. The minimum payout is determined by which form of payment you select:
$100: PayPal, Paxum
$500: Webmoney, ePayments, Yandex
$1000: Wire, Bitcoin and Mayzus (Moneypolo)
Do we have test accounts?
No, we do not have test accounts. However, it's free to sign up.
What types of ad formats are available?
Text links, banners and pop-unders. Upcoming ad formats include peel-page, sliders, skins and more.
What features do you have?
We support many of the industry-standard features including real-time reporting, sub ids, campaign creation, impression tracking, content feeds, thank you page pixels/beacons, deep linking, and many other features. Chances are, if you want it, we have it or we can add it quickly. We also pride ourselves in our proprietary features such as Self-Optimizing Smart ads and Sales Optimization support.
What can I do if I forgot my user ID and password?
No problem. Send us an email and we will send you your login details. Your new password will be generated for you.
Who determines how much an affiliate gets paid?
Merchants can set the affiliate commission in their accounts to any percentage between 15% and 75%.
Where can I read the terms and conditions?
You can read about the terms and conditions on the signup page.
What are the Ad-center advertising policies?
- User Information provided upon signup must be accurate and true.
- Domain information must be accurate and represent your business.
- User information must be true and validated.
- Payment details must be accurate.
- No Duplicate accounts are permitted.
- All user account information must be valid.
- No Prohibited content is allowed (adult, terrorism, copyrighted material).
- All websites advertising our programs MUST have a Contact Us page on each website promoting ad-center products.
- All websites advertising our programs MUST have a clear DMCA page on each website promoting ad-center products that must include contact information (email) or link to contact page.
- All websites must have a purpose to exist such as a homepage with sub-pages. Isolated Landing Pages with no homepage are prohibited.
- All websites must have a clear and valid logo which represents the website's’ niche.
- Affiliates are not allowed to mimic functions of a site nor imitate advertiser - copy or clone any elements of advertisers promotional elements and/or landing pages which include any of the following:
- Promotional material/content.
- Imagery (backgrounds, logos etc.).
- Ad-center prohibits the use of signup button(s) and/or signup hyperlink directly links to our Advertiser's website.
- Incentivized, non-compliant advertising tactics and/or wall offers are forbidden.
- Affiliates are not allowed to make false claims or mislead visitors to click on ads or links nor use any tactics promising content, encouraging clicks or displaying unnatural attention towards Ad-Center offers.
What if I have more questions?
If you have any questions, comments or suggestions do not hesitate to contact us via email or phone.
Was one of your question(s) not answered?
Feel free to contact our affiliate manager.